Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TYLER PERRY’S “I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF”

I don't know if i have mentioned it here my undying fanaticism for Nollywood personae, Tyler Perry.

I can't explain how it happens but anytime i have the great opportunity to watch any of his films, its an all real experience so...Well, hence, here is it...Having watched the trailer online, once again, one can't help but take a bow for this great icon...

i-can-do-bad-all-by-myself

Tyler Perry’s new film “I Can Do Bad All By Myself” grossed $24 million this weekend at the box office beating out Sorority Row.

The film which debuted at number one this weekend made $24 million at the box office. The film which stars Taraji P.Henson, Mary J. Blige, and Gladys Knight had the widest release of any Perry directed feature. Tyler smashed out the other films by a longshot beating out the second runner up Sorority Row by more than $10 million.

Way to go Tyler but half of us still can’t wait to see Why Did I Get Married 2 which is set to have an April release date.
allvoices

Related Posts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think u got the wrong informaton, sorority row was not secod at the us box office it wasent even in the top 5 instead it ranked at number 6 with over 5 million dollars...