Monday, August 31, 2009

NAIJA'S TOP 10 RICHEST HIP-HOP ARTISTES

I have already planned that todays post was going to be the HEADLINES...infact ...had it all typed up and edited just about to post and then i remembered...over the weekend, i was over at Linda Ikeji's house and Video Wheels, the popular music programme on Silverbird Television unveiled on its flagship programme Nigeria's Top 10 Richest Hip Hop Stars...Seriously I don't know how they arrived at this, they didn't even say how much these individuals are worth, they just gave us the top 10 richest...I do have my comments, doubts and even worries but am going to hold that up for a moemnt...

Check it out...you are free to express your opinion about the list...


1. Don Jazzy
2. Dbanj

3. P-Square
4. Tuface Idibia
5. Olu Maintain


6. Sunny Neji
7. Banky W

8. KC Presh
9. Goldie

10. Ruggedman

After seeing the list...i dare ask...where's 9ice, Timaya, Dare Art Alade etc...?
Like I said earlier I don't know how they came up with this list, but what do you guys think?


allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: