Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MR. & MISS INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA PAGEANT 2009


what can i say? I have been off blogging for the last most important days...The calls kept coming in, the emails, text messages and oh, some of them were even becoming a threat...))

Well i did tell some of you that were patient enough to hear me out about the fact that am working on my next project...bigger than any one you have seen me do, here ladies and gentlemen,
MR. & MISS INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA 2009.

Well, just keep on keeping in here with me.
I will keep you folks updated all the way...and hey, you companies and brands exec's that keep coming here, Now you have something to support me on...

Naija, lets do it again like we always do...THE BLAST!!!

If you want more info on SPONSORSHIP, SUPPORT, ADVERT and/or PARTICIPATION, please call

you can personally call me on 07032327450
Yomi(PR & Marketing): 08099632972
MOYO(Operations): 08023184447
JOY(Corporate Comm.): 01-952-4808
allvoices

Related Posts

2 comments:

Marlowe said...

Keep me posted on this. I would love to be there to support this event.

Marlowe (USA) said...

Wow, congrats on having such and quality and well needed event. I do planned to come and support you.