Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amber Rose Talks Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In King Magazine


Amber Rose is showing off her voluptuous curves on the cover of the July/August issue of KING magazine.
Inside, she opens up about her past relationship with Kanye West as well as her new boo Wiz Khalifa & how she could never compare the two.
Check out a excerpt from the interview below:

What’s the difference between this relationship with Wiz and your last with Kanye?
The thing of it is…how can I say this without sounding crazy or mean? I’m sorry.
No need to apologize, the floor is yours.
There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all.
Check out the behind the scenes video below:


allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: