Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mister Cee's Alleged Male friend Speaks Out


Lawd have mercy. I don’t know if people do more damage when they speak up…or just choose to remain quiet.

Two weeks ago New York DJ, Mister Cee found himself in the center of controversy after he was arrested for a lewd act. According to the police report, police found him in a car receiving oral sex from another male. Now the male that was involved has decided to speak out and set the record straight. In a youtube video, he responds:


“Hi this is Brook-Lynne Pink Lady. I’m sure by now everybody’s heard of me and what supposedly happened. I kind of wanted to set the record straight and let everybody know that nothing happened in that car. Pretty much I feel like it’s like a {…] blog that got totally out of hand, and a lot of things I read are just totally not true about me and my character. I can’t speak on his behalf. Basically, I’m not a transexual, I’m a drag queen. I don’t do this all the time, I don’t dress like this all the time.
I think the media as a whole has made me out to be this person just to get a story, and it’s definitely not true. I’m definitely not a prostitute. I’m not in any way, shape, or form, easy; I don’t do stuff like that. I don’t have sex for money, I don’t need to have sex for money. Pretty much with the situation that happening now, I’m kinda just trying to rebuild my life.
People exaggerate to get better stories, at the end of the day if that’s what you think is gonna make your pockets fatter, do you. Just know when you do things like that and write sh** about people that’s not true, it kinda shows what kind of person you are.”
This went on for almost 8 minutes, and he repeatedly blamed the media and blogs for the situation being spun out of control. He also claims that though people see him as an “internet celebrity,” he doesn’t want to be known for something he didn’t do. He also states, “I know one thing, I’ve lost all respect for NYPD, I’ll tell you that.”



Meanwhile, if you are still lost in this whole story...click the link below for a background into the characters and how it all started........
....hmnnnn


Legendary hip-hop DJ, Mister Cee, was arrested last Wednesday (March 30) after getting caught in a public sex act.
A rep for the NYPD confirmed the arrest to XXLMag.com saying that the Hot 97 personality was busted on Wednesday afternoon at 4 a.m. in a parked car within the confines of the first police precinct. He was charged with public lewdness and exposure.

Rumors, started by web site diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com, quickly spread over the weekend that Cee, the former DJ for Big Daddy Kane and The Notorious B.I.G., was engaging in fellatio with another man. Longtime friend, Funkmaster Flex, took to his blog, inflexwetrust.com, to deny the allegations. “Please be advised this rumor is not true,” he wrote. “Stating false allegations about somebody and presenting it as valid information is unethical. Please continue to listen to Mr. Cee everyday at noon Monday through Friday on Hot 97 and Hot97.com.”

This isn’t the first time Cee was accused of being with another man. Wendy Williams alluded to it on her radio show on Kiss FM back in 2007
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: