Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Clears Up Beyonce’ and Rihanna ‘Playboy’ Fiasco


Jennifer Hudson - Derek Blanks photo 2008

Jennifer Hudson has responded to reports that she slighted contemporaries Beyonce and Rihanna in an interview she gave for Britain’s ‘The Daily Mirror‘.

In the interview which surfaced today, the ‘I Remember Me‘ performer is alleged to have said in response to a question regarding posing for ‘Playboy’ magazine “I won’t be taking my clothes off – no way at all. Beyonce and Rihanna can have that. I like to cover up more. I won’t do Playboy”.

Full story after the jump:



Jennifer then came under fire on Twitter for the alleged comments to which she initially replied, “Glad I Have Fans With Class” and then went onto tweet the following.

I think yal know me better than that. I love both Beyonce n Rihanna . I hate when people try to be messy . B n Ri know me better than that 2″.
Jennifer recently celebrated the success of her sophomore album ‘I Remember Me’ when it reached #2 on the Billboard 200.

Your thoughts?

allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: