Sunday, March 27, 2011

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi May Get Her Own Reality Show

This seems like a terrible idea for an 18-year-old who is not only the child of two legendary R&B stars, but also just went through a very detrimental, highly publicized scandal over alleged drug abuse.

Bobbi Kristina, daughter to Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, tweeted yesterday that she’s been in meetings with hopes of landing her own unscripted television show.
“PS EVERYONE ! Guess what ?! _ we are currently in the process of meetings about starting my very OWN! RealityShow!!”



It’s not as if shes a stranger to reality television, her parents tried their hand at reality TV back in 2005 with Being Bobby Brown.
Though it is true that both of her parents have struggled with substance abuse in the past, Bobbi Kris maintains that the photos published by the National Enquirer were a “set-up” by an ex-friend who sold the pictures to be vindictive.
She tweets:
“The world needs 2know me 4who I REALLY am_ U all will get 2see my everyday living_ walk with me thro startin my career. . EVERYTHING.”
“I would only want to do this reality so THEWORLD can know me for me. The GodFearing_Young classy_outgoing_silly_ REAL women iAm.”
hmnnn...what can i say? Good luck girlfriend!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: