Monday, September 27, 2010

Jessica Alba Breaks Promise: Goes Nude for 'Machete'!

Jessica Alba naked in 'Machete'
Jessica Alba naked in 'Machete'

Guess what Jessica "Nude Scenes Aren't For Me" Alba did? That's right: the actress went naked for 'Machete'.

"No, I'll never do a nude scene. I can act sexy and wear sexy clothes but I can't go naked. I think I was always very uncomfortable about the way my body developed, and I remember my grandmother would freak out and throw a towel over me if she saw me wearing just a bra and panties. I come from a very Catholic family so it wasn't seen as a good thing to flaunt yourself like that. I can handle being sexy with clothes on but not with them off", she told Scarlet magazine in February. But that was then!
Too bad someone made her break the promise. Not that Alba is not a hot babe, but her attitude is inappropriate for an actress. It's like you would say that any other actress is less of a Christian just because she's doing her job.
The movie also stars Robert De Niro, Steven Seagal, Lindsay Lohan, Michelle Rodriguez, Don Johnson and talks about an ex-Federale who launches a brutal rampage of revenge against his former boss when he betrays him
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: