Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trey Songz Addresses Rumors, “You Gotta Ignore Ignorance… I’m So Far From Gay!”

 trey-brandon500
Now before I get hate mail…let me just say that I like Trey Songz…really I do…I just don’t get why every girl (in the whole world) is going dumb over him...though he does have it going for him...

….To Me tho, Trey is cute, LOVE his music but he just reminds me of that 1 cute boy who used to ride yo bus in middle school. He really didn’t talk to nobody just used to sit in the back and look out the window. Then you see him years later and he found a lil swaggar somewhere...

Unless this is a deliberate attempt to discredit the fine brother...Someone is surely fanning the fire under all those rumors of Trey Songz being bisexual, or altogether gay...OR...just may be...there is some form of truth in all these continuos aligations...
Ever since i heard of Trey Songs, news about him in the media has always been with him either being, Gay, Bisexual or Simply confused...'na only am'?...how come he seems to be the major attack on this particular issue? he is really fighting hard...but then it keeps coming on and even stroonger...

Trey Songz was on Sirius XM’s Morning After with Angela Yee and refuting all those ugly gay rumors...

SO...PEOPLE...WHATS THE DEAL...I MEAN THE REAL DEAL BEHIND THIS BRO???
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: