Saturday, January 16, 2010

FOR YOUR WEEKEND PLEASURE

Hey peeps, i have not been quite up and prompt in blogging lately...more so because there has been so much to do, its the beginning of the year, so many projects to set rolling...but i promise you guys that from February, regular blogging will resume, still, i will ensure that at least ther is something here once every two days.

i have been spending sometime on the net and as part of my collections, i collected some amazing pics...hey, some of this pics will freak you folks out of your mind and some will just make you  laugh till your ribs will want to crack.
This is just for your weekend enjoyment.

so...lets go there...


OMG!!! How in the world did this happen??? phewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pom pom! pom pom! pom pom! make una leave road, i dey come o!...LOL

What do you call this???...The art of burning in the midst of cold...chai! wetin eye no go see?

Give me my ball....leave my pants...i said give me my ball...leave my pant o!, am telling you o!...am telling you o!...you dont want to hear abi? oya! take it...kpruuuuuuuuuuuu!....LMAO!

Conference of international business men gathering for World economy of scamming and 419 progression...WHERE ID E.F.C.C oooooooooooooo?

Land of our birth, w epledge to thee, our hope and TOILS, in the year to come...Why should i sing redemption song in the land of slavery...lol

Ani-Dog? This world na wa ooo!

Chei! i be fine boy,abi i no be fine boy? my mom says i must contest Mr. Nigeria 2010, so, let me go buy my form Now!!!

Life no easy, man must wack, and for man to wack, man must work!

Its not my fault that the ladies just lovessss me...AM A FINE BOY!

Ok peeps, that all for today...hope you found it fun...see you guys later.
have  a great weekend....
cheers
Peace Out!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: