Monday, October 5, 2009

THE BRAND NEW SINGLE FROM LINEO FEATURING 2FACE


LINEO (Legend Indeed Now Extra Ordinary)
ELEPEPE MASTER PROFILE


BACKGROUND

Born in the late 80’s,Prince Adekoya Adegboyega Yusuf a.k.a Lineo was born in Lagos into a royal family. Though, he originated from Ogun State, where his father was a king. According to the traditional beliefs, a prince doesn’t sing nor dance for people. Music for him becomes inevitable. Whenever he sleeps, he suddenly dreams singing to a large crowd often, Lineo said. Today his dreams have come true.

                                                                      
Aside music, his journey into showbiz started years back via modeling. Lineo has done advertising poster jobs for giant telecommunication companies in Nigeria. He has also been involved in other modeling jobs from other facets of the Nigerian Economy.

The University of Abuja undergraduate started his musical career in Mayflower Secondary School, Ogun State few years back. He usually raps and dance, in school. Whenever there was any activity in school, his principal always invites him to entertain the guests. That is how he developed passion to write interesting songs. He has as well produced beats in the past for many of Nigeria's top artistes including his recently produced track featuring 2-Face, 'Feel It'.
In 2004, he dropped a single that painted the town red. It was titled “I Dey Ring”. It was widely used as mobile ring tones. He dropped another single late 2007, “Let’s Get It Started”. It is making waves on radio stations at the moment. The video which was dropped on television stations also added flavor to the promotion. Lineo, currently is working on his debut album



















TALENT DISCOVERY
People discover their talents in many ways. For Lineo, he discovered his talent while watching Michael Jackson on television. “I discovered myself when I listen to Michael Jackson on radio and watch him on Tv. Though, my brothers and sisters’ prophesied that I would be in showbiz but I didn’t know in which direction I would come in. I didn’t know I would be a musician. In fact, what really inspired me to quickly reach this stage in my musical career is for the fact that I got encouragement from my family. My father had 12 wives and 40 children. There were competitions in the family. This assisted me to rediscover my talents in a unique way".


INSPIRATION
While growing up, his family embraced him a lot being the last born of the 40 children. Therefore, as a young guy, Little Romeo attracted him and inspired him a lot. “Little Romeo is a young guy like me. He is doing well in music. So what stops me to excel? I just talked to myself that I can make it. I can do it better in my own style being a Nigerian. However, the confidence started increasing every day. Any way, I give God the glory for the encouragement he gave me to say you can do it.
Role Model".

2-Face is my role model any day any time and people sometimes say we look alike. He has inspired up coming Nigerian artistes around and in Diaspora. He has lifted the Nigerian flag at the international level. His style of music also fascinates me a lot; that’s why I’ve done a collabo with him titled Feel it. It was recorded in July 2008. Sound Sultan is also a guy I admire so much, funny enough people still say we have some resemblance; but we only met recently when I had my recording with 2face. I like his musical lyrics. But my own style is unique in a fundamental way.

PERFORMANCES
Lineo started performing at schools and birthday ceremonies, then later at major night clubs in Lagos, He was the cynosure of all eyes at Kennis Music Ojude Oba annual Festival 2006 with Konga supported by Indomie Noodles. Elepepe master as he is popularly called by fans and admires has performed alongside Faze, Olu Maintain, Weird M C, Rugged man, X-Project, D J Jimmy Jatt at Bafana Bafana Concert 2007. He was among the artistes that added flavor to Ekiti Rocks in 2007 along side Olu Maintain, Artquake, Weird M C, X-Project, Azezat and others. He also featured in Find Your Rhythm, Celtel Campaign that took place in Abeokuta and Akure June 2008. MTN Abuja Police Marathon was not complete without Lineo. His performance at the event was spectacular.Lineo won the Most Promising Artiste of the year 2008 at the ICON AWARDS held in Porthacourt.

Use this link to download his Brand Nu hit:.''FEEL IT'' FEATURING 2FACE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qyrgad

Thanks to I promo 
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: