Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TOMORROWS BEST FOR TODAY...+ MORE

Hey Great people, its beautiful to be here again, for me, each time i have to do this, I really cant explain the joy it brings to me, i really cant explain in words but let me seize this opportunity to say a very big thank you to all of you that read this blog day in day out, its amazing the traffic that I have been experiencing this past few days on this blog, I really have to be sincere I did not anticipate this and it blows my mind, I also want to thank all the people who have made thos blog a referrals and also my fellow bloggers who one way or the other have contributed to the growth of my blog so far… I want to thank Linda Ikeji, Niyi Tabiti, Naija bellaNaija Dude, Jamati, and also the crew at She knows best, Ask men and all my friends who have in one way or the other corrected some lines in the blog.
I really appreciate all of you.

Today, a whole lots of stories are making waves about some of my favorite personalities around the globe and am sure they will interest you also,

Check them out…
John Mayer Likes His Man PurseYes, John Mayer sure like his man purse. I don’t see any reason why he shouldn’t. From looking at it, the messenger bag looks like it’s functional and certainly stylish around his arm. I don’t recognize the bag designer but I’ll try to find out. No promises though. Yes, I noticed that John Mayer’s Man Purse matched his sweater and shoes :).

You Can’t Go Wrong With Harrison Ford

There’s no doubt that Harrison Ford is still as suave and charming as ever. He can definitely give his young counterparts a run for their money. Style wise and certainly, career wise. Harrison Ford possesses the smile that could melt anyone’s heart and a fun and kickass personality to boot.


Sometimes I could curse myself for finding the most strangest thing in the world. Dennis Rodman is one of them. The NBA star mostly known for his weird antics just celebrated his 47th birthday in Planet Hollywood. 47, wow. He’s still, well, Dennis Rodman huh? 3 more years and he’ll 50. Unfortunately, he’d still be dressed looking like this when the time comes. Yeah, so attractive right? Arrrgh.
One more picture of Dennis Rodman after the fold….

COMMONWEALTH FASHION WEEK-???




Signing into my yahoo messenger, the first message I got was from a very good friend who deemed it fit to introduce me to the latest in the world of international fashion and pageantry events, well, I got caught up with the name and quickly visited the website…going through the site, I really think it’s a great project. I mean it’s a project commendable, first and foremost, its from the stable of no other but BUCHI GORGE…ok for those of you that do not know this man, I was packaged an produced his biggest international show, ‘FACE OF WORLD’ sometime last year in Lagos Nigeria.

Though a whole lot of water went under the bridge few days to the event and even after, I must still say that I commend this mans boldness to stand up again in the face of many adversities and losses. www.Commonwealthfashionweek.com and check it and then, drop a comment here for me.
I will like to start up with your comments though I have soooo many things I will like to say about this event, I must say that I have a thousand and one thing to say about this event but I will that we make it very interactive…check out the site ...


Carmen Ejogo
Nigerian-Scottish actress is keeping busy with upcoming roles in the Spike Lee directed TV series pilot M.O.N.Y., and the films Pride and Glory and Farlanders. Ejogo is best known for such roles as Sally Hemings in the made-for-TV movie, Sally Hemings: An American Scandal and for her role as Alean, the unfit mother, in the HBO film Lackawanna Blues, starring S. Epatha Merkerson and Terrence Howard.
She is married to actor Jeffrey Wright, and they have one son together.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO SAVE YOUR BREATH FOR TOMORROW AS I BRING YOU THE LATEST AFRICAN WORLD HISTORY MAKERS AND SOME JUICY GUISSY...WATCH OUT!!!

allvoices

Related Posts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT CAN I SAY...I HAVE READ MANY BLOGS BUT HAVE NOT SEEN A BLOG THAT HAS TAKEN SO MUCH PASSION, DEDICATION AND CONSIDERATION TO PLAY LIKE I HAVE SEEN HERE..THIS IS A GREAT JOB..PLEASE KEEP IT UP..DAVE FROM iTALY