Thursday, May 19, 2011

Video: Beyonce Performs On The Oprah Winfrey Farewell Show



Next week will be the final airing of The Oprah Show (tear) and what better way to end her show than with a performance from Beyonce.

Queen Bey performed her single Run the World (Girls) for the very first time as part of Oprah Winfrey’s “Surprise Oprah A Farewell Spectacular” show.

And as much as I would have loved to be at the final taping of Oprah’s farewell show (am still day dreaming, hun?...lolz...well, no one pays to dream big, so, make una allow me o!...lolz) I think I would have lost my mind with all that star power under roof. I’m just saying my bff in my head Beyonce & my mama in my head Oprah under one roof lawd have mercy I would have passed out.

Watch her performance below:









my bff in my head
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: