Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Video: Beyonce & Jay Z Boo’d At The Met Gala


The Costume Institute Gala honoring the late designer Alexander McQueen brought out Black Hollywood last night including my Bff in my head Beyonce & her husband Jay Z who were boo’d as they walked the red carpet.
Beyonce had difficult time walking up the steps in her super tight Emilio Pucci dress, so she decided to do what any normal person would do not to stop for anymore photos. The press felt like they were snubbed by the Royal couple and began to boo them loudly.


Watch the video below:

These paparazzi guys must have loads of nerve booing my BFF can’t they see she was having a hard time. I’m just saying she was trying to make her way up them stairs without ripping her dress or falling flat on her face Beyonce wasn’t thinking about taking a damn picture!!!!!!!
Give my BFF a break & leave her alone for god sakes lol….

allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: