Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beyonce Just Wants Everything To Be Perfect



If this was any other artist I would probably talk sh*t & go in on them right about now for the constant delays.
However since were talking about my BFF in my head Beyonce what ever she says goes lol!!!!

That’s right I am biased as hell when it comes to Queen Bey and so what #dontjudgeme lol!!!!!!!



With that said, Beyonce’s full video for “Run The World (Girls)” was suppose to drop today, however Vevo announced that my Bff decided to push the release of her video back AGAIN because she wants to perfect the highly anticipated visual.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already seen it check out the trailer for “Run The World (Girls) below:
 :

And for those of you who has something negative to say about my BFF, yall need to go sit down somewhere and watch the Queen work because it’s nothing wrong with her wanting to be perfect how do you think she got to where she is today????

Duh Winning lol!!!!!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: