Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rapper The Game Detained By Canada Officials


I guess you can say today was not a good day for rapper The Game.
The “Red Nation” rapper was detained by Canadian officials after waiting three hours in customs during his trip from LA to Canada to do a show.
He took to his twitter page to let his fans know what was going on.
“Been in Customs for 3 hours……. #patienceIsAvirtue. Customs officials just denied me entry into Canada. I’m sorry 2 ALL my fans but I was mislead by promoters & assured I would be able 2 enter. This just in: I’m being detained in Canada for 14 days until they process my inadmissability then I’ll have a hearing heard by a judge. At that point the judge will decide to either deport me or give me a sentence for violating Canada’s immigrant entry laws. F%cked up situation !!! But at least they let me call home, & tweet before they lock a n*gga up… Gotta turn in my property, y’all be kool. Gotta give up my phone & property. This some straight bullsh*t ! Flew all the way from LA to be denied and detained ?!?! WTF”
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: