Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nicki Minaj, Willow Smith, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Hudson & More Strike A Pose For Elle Magazine



Gwen Stefani is covering the upcoming issue of Elle Magazine’s music issue.

During the interview Gwen, opened up on if she thinks artist like Rihanna & Lady Gaga were influenced by her style.
Really? I don’t see myself in those girls. I usually put pants on. I see these girls as more going for the sex-symbol thing. I was more, in the band, like a tomboy. Of course, I think every girl is sexy, so there’s going to be a little of that. But I see a lot of younger artists going more toward the sexy thing.



Everybody’s favorite Harajuku Barbie Nicki Minaj is also striking a pose for the upcoming issue & she opens up about competing with her male peers in the hip hop industry.
“I always wanted to play with the boys, I didn’t want to be a pawn in their game or have a sidekick role. I wanted to be more of a lead character—a superhero.”

The music issue hits stands April 12th, & also features Willow Smith, Aretha Franklin & Jennifer Hudson.
Check out their pics below:


allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: