Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mariah Carey Bares All In A Photo Shoot For Life & Style



Pop diva Mariah Carey stripped down to her birthday suit to show off her pregnant belly for an intimate photo shoot with Life & Style.

Mariah is a few weeks away from giving birth to twins a boy and a girl opened up to Life & Style about posing nude during her pregnancy.
“I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn’t want to miss this opportunity to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience, My ultimate goal was to share this incredibly personal moment with my true fans.”
She also opened up about how her pregnancy has made her realize the life-changing role of motherhood.
“Now I have so much respect for mothers everywhere, especially those who’ve had difficult pregnancies or given birth to multiples,” she said. “We need to have Mother’s Day once a week!”
I think pregnancy is such a beautiful thing I love pictures like this absolutely gorgeous….
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: