Friday, April 22, 2011

Lauren London Does Rolling Out Mag


Lauren London channels the style of Janis Gaye, wife of the late soul legend Marvin Gaye, for Rolling Out magazine. She talks beauty secrets, acting and her much-criticized pregnancy.
On having a baby with Lil Wayne: “I had a pregnancy that wasn’t private … A lot of people had their opinions about it. They were surprised that I came up pregnant, which was a surprise to me, because I’m a woman and women get pregnant and Lauren comes first before the actress, so having my son was the best thing that ever happened to me,”

On her beauty secrets:
 “I don’t even think I’m all that cute,” she said when asked about her beauty secrets. “But I maintain a clean face and make sure I have a mani and pedi once a week. I think it’s important for women to take care of their nails, hair, skin and feet.  That’s it. I keep it natural and simple … but when I get some sun, I’m all ready. That [tan] would be a beauty secret if I had one.”
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: