Monday, April 25, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Clears Up Beyonce & Rihanna Comments

Jennifer Hudson - Where You At

Power singer Jennifer Hudson had to defend herself from Rihanna and Beyonce stans over the weekend after comments she made in a recent interview hit the internet. While speaking to The Daily Mirror after a show in London, Jennifer boasted about her lean figure, saying:
“I’ve love my new figure. All the fabulous clothes I can wear and get sent, I joke that I’m like a walking billboard now. But I won’t be taking my clothes off – no way at all. Beyonce and Rihanna can have that. I like to cover up more. I won’t do Playboy. Playboy can call, and wait. That’s just not me.”
After heavy backlash from fans of both singers, Jennifer attempted to clear the air by tweeting:
“I think [y'all] know me better than that. I love both Beyonce [and] Rihanna. I hate when people try to be messy. [Bey] and Ri know me better than that 2.”
I love me some J. Hud as much as the rest of them, but she didn’t deny saying it, which would be the only way that her comments would be “messy”, however I’m sure her original statement was blown out of proportion.
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: