Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jada Pickett-Smith Says “My Daughter Is A Born Rebel Like Me”


Jada Pinkett-Smith has been under a lot of criticism lately from people claiming that she is “pimping” her kids.
In a recent interview she revealed that her daughter Willow is a born rebel & she wishes that she had the same opportunities as her kids when she was their age.
“I was the girl hanging out with drug dealers, drinking, messing around. Whatever you think I did, I did worse. My daughter is a born rebel like me – Willow is so me it’s not true. But being a rebel isn’t a problem, as long as you have someone to guide you, and we are with our kids all the time.[...]We see it as our mission to use that energy, to help them express who they are.”
“I tell her all the time that I would like to be 10 again and to go to fashion shows, to perform, act, have all these opportunities. I’m blessed to be her guide. She has these opportunities, so why not take them? What is wrong with that?”
I think Will & Jada are doing a great job raising their kids long as they don’t end up like Lindsey Lohan or any of those other crazy childhood stars I think are (In my Charlie Sheen Voice) #Winning!!!!!!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: