Friday, April 1, 2011

Diddy-Dirty Money ft. Rick Ross, Trey Songz – Your Love


Diddy-Dirty Money releases yet another video from their debut album, Last Train To Paris. The video was directed by Colin Tilley and features Trey Songz and Rick Ross.

At this point, am wondering...unless my mind is used to wandering, then, check out the lyrics below and tell me what you guys think....
Imma put it in your face boy as soon as you wake up
Know you wanna hit it, want me to be your little slut
If you do it good boy I’ll return the favor
Baby I’m tired of the bed, I wanna try it on the table
Boy I’m fiending it right now, man I need you right now
Come a little closer you can get it
Don’t tease me right now better please me right now
Let your tongue off on this p*ssy
Dawn’s verse is wild
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: