Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nick Cannon Tweets He May Faint In The Delivery Room With Mariah


As the due date approaches, Daddy-to-be Nick Cannon is freaking out and pretty nervous about the delivery room situation. 

Nick Cannon might not be able to make it through.  He recently told his Twitter followers.....

Read his funny tweets...
"I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up!"
Then he said,
"Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!"
But Nick has nothing to worry about as he is getting advice from his fans.
"People listening are trying to give me advice for when that day comes. I'm trying to prepare but I get queasy in hospitals LOL."
I don't think you have anything to worry about Nick. Just hold MiMi's hand through this process.  I'm sure it won't be as scary as you think.
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: