Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Kardashian Girls Work Hard For Their Money???



...hmnn...for once, i must admit, this 'gurlz' looks FAB!!!

meanwhile...In the upcoming May 2011 issue of Rebook magazine, Kris Jenner opens up about the rumors that her family gets paid to do absolutely nothing!!!!!!
 

Read excepts below...



My kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me, that’s a huge misconception that the girls don’t work. They work 25 hours a day. My girls’ work ethic is second to none. They get up at 4 a.m., go to work, work until they fall down, and then get up the next day and do it all over again.”
Mama Kris also stated that she gets irritated when people ask her what her daughters do for a living.
“It’s annoying when I hear, ‘What do your girls do?’ Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. They might not be singers or dancers, but they certainly know how to produce a television show, Whether you want to call it talent or not, they have multiple shows on the air. How many shows do you have? I’ve tried to teach my kids three things: love God, love your family and love yourself.”
I am not mad at Kris, Kim or any of the Kardashian clan. I actually give them credit for taking everything that comes their way and running with it all the way to the bank.
Anytime you can turn a sex-tape scandal into a 65 million dollar career for the entire family I say go for it!!!!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: