Friday, March 25, 2011

Amber Rose Defends Her Honor

Amber Rose
Amber Rose getting her work out on earlier today. [lets face it...this chic tooooooooo set! kai!]
 
The soon-to-be reality star was all smiles, despite facing a little bit of hate on Twitter.

Amber tweeted, "Morning Twit Fam, [I] didn’t really wake up in a good mood today. I’m just so sick of being ridiculed. [People] assuming things without knowing. I’m super nice to everyone I meet. I’m a very caring compassionate person. I don’t deserve to be talked about so negatively. I really hate explaining myself that’s why I stay so quiet but I will say this….. I was with my ex for 2 years and now I have a new Love. [Two People] that’s it. If that makes me a whore then so be it. I have NEVER slept with Fabolous, Drake, Chris Brown, Amare, Lebron, Cassidy etc nor have I ever been a Prostitute."

Amber has spoken and made her point loud and clear! So peepz, i really think it's time to let this gurl be!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: