Monday, March 15, 2010

LADY GAGA COULD FALL FOR ANOTHER WOMAN

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga is igniting more gossip about her sexuality as the day rolls by...she has admited she could fall in love with another woman.
Gaga insisted she is single and too busy to settle down, despite media talk linking her to Matthew Williams. Gaga has admitted in the past to being attracted to both sexes, and now is saying that she is open to a same-sex relationship. She told Now magazine, "Of course (I could fall for a woman). There are no rules or limits when it comes to love." But she is also admitting she will always feel a strong sexual attraction to men: "I see love as separate from sex. "And I happen to love male sexuality. Men have something I lack, but that I really value."
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: