Monday, January 18, 2010

URBANCELEB - MIKE EZURUONYE

Hey peeps, this is actually a new addition to our blog posts for this year.
It will come once a week...and for every week, we will spot celebs, personalities and individuals who in a Way have made their mark in the field.

BUT they must have style, class and definately MUST be posh!

 [sorry, if you are not spotted, it simply means that we don't consider you as stylish, classy and of course POSH! period!]

The idea behind is to celebrate style and class amongst those who makes us wanna'...yeah...there are some Celebs and even people you see on some God-blessed days and you are like...'oh my God, did he/she just Fall down from heaven'?...yeah, that's what we are looking at...

For our first UrbanCelebe, we are glad to present one of Nigeria's finest screen personality...he has featured in uncountable Nollywood flicks...definately, a catch when it comes to where the the stilletoes reign supreme.

ENJOY...


STYLE IS EVERYTHING
...style is a unique way of doing things. Your style should be comfortable, because Image is everything.

UP BLUES
...the oldest thing in my warerobe is a belt. It was a gift. My favourite colour is blue and it suits me.

AM DOWN WITH JEWELLERY

...Am not your average jewellery type or person but i do have a couple. i avoid loud ones though.


I PREFER CASUAL WEARS
...i love casual wears...they are cool, comfortable and suitable.

MY WRIST WATCH IS PRICY!

...The most expensive fashion item in my wardrobe is a wristwatch and it cost over $ 3, 000

I CAN'T DO WITHOUT SHAVING
...I use Gillette because of my sensitive skin, so i don't use after shave.

...Cant do without shoes too
I can't do without my shoes. For my perfume, i prefer Essence by Marc Jacobs.

FAVOURITE DESIGNER

...I've got loads of designers but my favourite still remains Gucci. In Nigeria, my fave is a guy we call Mikel because he looks like Mikel Obi bur that is not his real name. He makes a lot of things for celebrities and he is good.
allvoices

Related Posts

1 comment:

niksha said...

Awesome information. Rings do give classy look. I would like to share http://www.kaneesha.com/KaneeshaJewelry/Fashion-Rings.cfm from where I purchased some rings. I was so amazed to see the quality and design. I would recommend you to visit the site kaneesha.com they have an extensive range of rings.