Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I DONT HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM : WANDE COAL


The whole media few weeks ago was agog with news of one of the nations top musical star's, WANDE COAL messed up with issues of drug overdose, which prompted him to be flown to a Rehab in India for treatment.

In a recent interview granted with one Nigeria's top soft sell journals, the star had this to say:

Since you came on the scene, how has your music business been?
It has been great. You know last year was heavy, we had a lot of shows, a lot of money came in. I am very grateful to God basically and i had fun, even christmas day, i performed. There was no holiday for me.

...We gathered that you were flown to India for rehabilitation, that you were going insane due to the overdose of drugs that you took?
I dont know where they got that story from, i have never been to India and i dont even intend to go to India.

Who would you say is behind all this?
First of all, i have no idea. Some people just like to peddle rumour.
There was this show i did that i did a back flip and they said because i did a back flip and i have a big body, then i must be on drugs. They felt it wasnt normal but i see it as entertainment. So all these rumour and gists that people hear, i dont know where it is coming from. I have been hearing different rumours about me, people calling me that they heard they tied me down, am in rehab, i am in asylum, but i thank God i am not mad, and i have never been chained before.

How did you feel when you heard those things?
First of all, it is good and bad.
It is good because it only means that i am relevant, that is why they are talking about me.
The bad thing is that people are saying what is not true about me. I think there should be a way to fight bad press cos sometimes they write what could spoil your image. I have gone on TV before, so that people can see am ok, and am even in the studio recoprding some songs

A lot of people will want to know why your eyes are like this:
My eyes are naturally like this. Even check my mum's own, It is the same thing. If you check my album laucnh and you look into her eyes, you would see its the same thing, Its where i got it from, So i dont think people should insinuate such things because my eyes are closed or because my eyes are small. I dont do drugs.


WARNING!
OK, YOU HEARD THE MAN...HE DOES NOT DO DRUGS...SO, ALL YE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS, KINDLY LET THE MAN BE! HE JUST DOES NOT DO DRUGS!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: