Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FAIL IF YOU HAVE TO…BUT, DO ALL YOU CAN, NOT TO FAIL!

HELLO peeps...ok...i know i have to just admit this one...I MISS YOU GUYSSSSS!

wow!...how did you guys fair in all the breaks that came? the smas and the new year?
2009 finally came and it has gone…its 2010…a brand new year, full hope and possibilities…a year that has loads of promises…

No matter what 2009 was for you, 2010 definitely could be better… it’s a year of the GREATER LIGHT and personally, am looking in that light…so, lets continue a journey that has brought us to a new face, a new face definitely that will require us to brace up…face challenges and of course, only one thing is expected of us…TO WIN!

This is my first major post for the year…there are so many things demanding my attention for this year, first, for this first quarter, am being saddled with revitalizing a whole department in an aviation company…am faced with re-branding it and ensure that it meets up to present day challenges and profitability.
Am saddled with ensuring that it’s staff perform top-of-the-line, following all ethics and professional norms…hmnnn…it’s a tedious task but still, one thing is certain, I have vowed to take up challenges that will almost break my back an succeed in so folks, WATCH ME OUT!

OK, you would have thought that will be enough cake for me to bite on, but again, sometimes I question my own multi-tasking capabilities…I get sick when am not working, being active, so, while doing all the aviation stuffs, am also the creative director of a major international event that will bring together over 120 nations from across the globe to Nigeria…this is one of the most exciting things for me this year…and hey, you guys with out for it, more details on this later!

Wow! It’s indeed a loaded year…beyond all of this; I still need to take time out as the editor for a major lifestyle magazine that is launching out this first quarter…phewww! This year is definitely going to be much more exciting than I had imagined…

Enough…I could go on and one an on with all that I have taken up for this…it’s not a show off of my capabilities or strength…but the question is, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS YEAR? Have you made any plans for the year? What major challenges are you taking up? What ventures are you stepping into? How do you plan to get busy, how do you intend to contribute to your society and most importantly, how do you intend to positively add value to the ‘lives’ around you?

Am not in anyway suggesting you to do the things I do, neither am I asking you to pile up as much as I am…but am encouraging you to ensure that you have plans, well written out…ideas that will get you busy and ensure that you take up your place…
you might say, well, I did all of that in 2009 and nothing came out of it…let me encourage you, keep trying my brother, keep keeping on my sister…no matter how many times we try…no matter the amount of times we fail, WE JUST CANT GIVE UP! Giving up is the easiest thing to o, after all, we lose nothing giving up, but when we decide to try again, there is much at stake to even lose…

I encourage you today…set your ideas and plans to paper and start work on it, most important of all, seek a higher strength…pray if you have…but at all, ensure there is a higher power working things on your behalf.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! And SEE YOU AT THE TOP when 2010 is wrapped up!


allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: