Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beyonce Breaks Silence About Kanye West

Beyonce / Kanye West / Taylor Swift















Beyonce Knowles is finally speaking out about her loss to Taylor Swift at the VMAs, which prompted Kanye West to storm the stage and steal the young singer's moment after winning Best Female Video. "Well, I knew his intentions, and I knew he was standing up for art; and he told me before, when they said the nominees, he's like, 'You have this award,'" Knowles told O: The Oprah Magazine editor-at-large Gayle King (via MTV.)

"When they didn't call my name he was, like, completely shocked," she added. "And when he walked on the stage, I was like, 'No, no, no!' and then he spoke, and I was like, 'Oh, no, no, no!' "



Beyonce knew she wanted to give Swift a second chance at a speech, so when she won Video of the Year later that evening, she called Swift back on stage to let the country star finish her speech.
"In the end, it ended up being a great night, and Taylor Swift did get her moment -- and I didn't have to make an acceptance speech," Knowles added with a laugh.

I say that beyonce is if not the most, maybe high on top of the pack of the most 'classiest' performer's in Ameerica...she has got...

Go girl...you rock!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: