Friday, September 4, 2009

MY CREEPY...WEIRD...FUNNY...PICTURES!

Hey peeps...today is supposed to be my blog free day...but here i am again, unable to keep off...na wa ooo...this thing don become something else...anyway...i have some great...funny...ridiculous...annoying...and perhaps brain teasing foto's i thought you folks might find ...

Ok, check them out...

hmnn...have been with this picture for a while now and till now am still trying to figure out what in the world this peep was thinking...Is he like trying to make an impression...better still enter the guiness book of records? Anyway...am not intimidated...you folks needs to check mine out before you give this fake ass all te credit...lol...am serious...;))

...i know naija we are really smart folks...a bunch of nigerian's will do it if it brings in the cheddars but then i can't believe this folks behind me right now won't mind officially marrying this 'big momma' just because she has got the 'dough' in large quantity?

What in the world were you thinking Oladimeji Onu?


Y'all invited for our girls night out...dont worry...its free for the first 1,000 guys...ladies 1,000 dollars...lol


....Mr. perfect, where art thou? I have been sittin down here for the last century...(This woman no see OBJ when im pass ni? na wa ooo!) Anyway...i hear say...(amebo...no be my mouth na go hear am o!)

...Broke my heart, choked on the broken pieces and didnt even leave the broken pieces for me to put them together...she still packed them and went away with them...so, dont blame me if i can't love another one that comes my way...it only means i simply dont have the heart to...


Today, na me and you....

Yeeeeeee! make somebody elp me ooooooo! i no know sey na calabar man bone i o steal...make una elp me be am oooo!!!!!!



hmnnnn...........


Sons Penis Problem

A mother explains her son's penis problem, and her way of helping him.
Sons Penis Problem
You're free to drop your comments on what you think about the foto's....
See you folks later...
Peace out!
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: