Thursday, June 5, 2008

2face/R. Kelly Collabo Ready


This has been buzzing for a while but it can be now confirmed that the much anticipated collaboration between the King of R&B and the Nigerian Hip-Hop/R&B sensation is done and ready. This is a dream come true for 2Face and of course his numerous fans across the globe and it seems that there is no stopping him. After a successful sophomore album, 2Face is set to take his music to the next level with his hot new album.

2Face expressed a lot of excitement and appreciation in a recent interview with a Nigerian magazine about his achievements so far. And who can deny it, he has chalked some amazing successes along the years. “When I look back at my career and how it all started, I am deeply humbled. I never believed I would come this far. That is why I would always be grateful to Kenny Ogungbe, D 1 and the crew at Kennis Music and above all God Almighty who made all this possible. We are like one big family at Kennis,” he said.
About his work with R. Kelly, he had this to say…“He is one man I have tons of respect for. I dreamed of doing stuff with him but it was in the distant future. When Uncle Kenny called me and raised the idea, I was so excited. Off we went, straight to New York, and now the rest is history. We have recorded a love track together– R Kelly and I–just doing our thing, and I’ll tell you, it’s the bomb!”


We thank R. Kelly for working with our African superstar; it will help put our music on the map. There is also talk about R. Kelly coming to Ghana for a one-of-a-kind concert and a possible collaboration with Ghanaian crooner, Kwabena Kwabena. My only advice is that this should happen soon before R. Kelly’s trial turns for the worse. LOL!
(Special thanks to amati for this one too)
allvoices

Related Posts

No comments: